cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Virgin Media

achoudhury
Just joined

Is there any way of making contact with anyone at VM. I have found it impossible to contact them via phone its an absolute nightmare!

4 REPLIES 4

Sylvester2
Joining in

My contract is running to an end and I am trying to negotiate a new contract. However, I can't reach virgin media support staff in ANY way. I have called 6 times, only to be rejected by the automated bot. 3 times the bot said they will send me a text message so I can communicate by messenging app, but I never received the text. 3 times I tried to talk via phone, they rejected my password, which is correct since I can logon with it.

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Hyperlink removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

tecdude
On our wavelength
You can use this webpage's guidance. https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Sylvester2 wrote:

My contract is running to an end and I am trying to negotiate a new contract. However, I can't reach virgin media support staff in ANY way. I have called 6 times, only to be rejected by the automated bot. 3 times the bot said they will send me a text message so I can communicate by messenging app, but I never received the text. 3 times I tried to talk via phone, they rejected my password, which is correct since I can logon with it.

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Hyperlink removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

The passphrase asked for by the telephone team is your customer verification passphrase that would have been set at the time of joining and should be printed on your welcome lettter.  This will be different to your log in password unless you have chosen to use the same one (not a good idea).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, achoudhury,

You can speak to a member of the team through any of these methods:

by phone 0345 454 1111 [calling 150 from a VM phone line is free],

by SMS 07533051809,

by online chat through the contact us page:  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us 

Cheers,

Corey C