cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compromised Virginmedia Email

Aliburgess1
Joining in

Hi there,

My Virginmedia email has become compromised and the attackers are changing passwords to various accounts. Can you please assist in recovering my Virginmedia email?

Many thanks,

Alasdair

6 REPLIES 6

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aliburgess1,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that your emails have been compromised recently.

We can certainly understand the concern caused due to this.

Please check the link here https://virg.in/hacked and follow the instructions as advised. 

If you need any further assistance, please pop back here and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi,

When I try to access my emails I get the following screen

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable

This is either because your Virgin Media Mail account is locked, or because you don’t have an active account with us anymore.

If you have an existing Virgin Media Mail account with us, please follow the steps below, as your account may have been locked as a security precaution.

I am unable to change my password for my email as it is an old account, not linked to my VM account, I do not have the below section in Account settings.

Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail

Many thanks

Alasdair

Aliburgess1
Joining in

Hi there, is there any possible solution to this, the hackers have access to my email and as such are changing passwords to other accounts.

Please help ASAP

Aliburgess1
Joining in

My Mac and iPhone are now asking for the Account password, so i no longer have access to emails. Please can someone help.

Aliburgess1
Joining in

Can my email account please be deleted. I have been hacked and cannot access anything to unlock it. Please help.

Thanks for coming back to us Aliburgess1. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L