Menu
Paigeallen1708
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Compliments!

Hi there!

I’ve been trying to find an email to send some praise in for one of your colleagues Magnus in the Retention team and what a delight he was to speak to! 

I am a strong believer in giving credit where it is certainly due and Magnus in the retention team went above and beyond in helping assist me. It’s been a tough year for the entire nation after the pandemic, and I for one have really struggled so much not only mentally, but finically to. Magnus made me feel like I wasn’t just another customer. He made it personal yet professional, and really  listened to me and made me feel so valued.

He was an absolute delight to speak to and I’ve come away from that phonecall smiling like a Cheshire Cat! He could not have have done enough for me. Within seconds of answering my call he jumped straight into addressing my query. Very professional and knew the products like the back of his hand! 

He definitely deserves a raise! Fantastic service. I was more than prepared to cancel my contract and go elsewhere, but Magnus has honestly restored my faith in Virgin Media, and I honestly wish that if I ever do call again, I could speak to him! 

Thank you.

Paige

(one very happy customer)

(sorry I didn’t get his surname but I’ll be more than happy to give my account details in private for if your able to trace him and give him a special thanks from me!) 

Tags (2)
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compliments!

@Paigeallen1708 

Welcome to the VM community forum.

It is great to get positive feedback as most posts here are relating to issues.

The VM Forum Moderators will pick this up and pass it on to the agent's manager.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compliments!

Hello Paigeallen1708

Thank you for taking the time to post in regards to your recent experience when speaking to the team. It's fantastic to hear Magnus was not only able to resolve your query but to hear in the manner he did is music to our ears!!

I've managed to located Magnus and their manager and will be sure to pass on this feedback to them both to ensure Magnus gets the recognition his effort deserves.

Once again, thank you for posting on the forum and welcome to the community. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob

0 Kudos