cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliment

5inead
Joining in

Why is it so hard to find somewhere to share a compliment about great service received?! I'll post it here in the hopes that it reaches Sue and her team.

I wanted to drop a quick note immediately after speaking with Sue in your Customer Service/Sales team this morning. I can't stress enough what a fantastic person she was to speak with and I hope you can pass on my compliments and gratitude to her.

I am moving house over the next few days and had a few issues with delivery of my new modem being sent to the wrong address. Not only did Sue immediately understand the massive palaver this ended up being, she was kind and friendly with incredibly clear communication skills, and offered two different avenues for resolution, including reaching out to DPD herself.

As someone who works in a sales-based business, I know how hard it can be to extract information, process it and rearrange it into an actionable plan but Sue managed to do so with my convoluted story and we had a resolution in mere minutes.

I would be grateful if you could acknowledge this to Sue and her superiors as I feel like good customer service and being an all-round decent person deserves to be called out!

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 5inead, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

It's lovely to hear about the great service you received from Sue and her team. Looking at your Forum Credentials, it looks as though you are a Virgin Media Ireland customer. I'm afraid this forum is only for UK residential customers so passing on your thanks isn't possible for us I'm afraid. 

If you have Twitter then try popping a tweet to @VirginMediaIE or these contact options here may help. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs