cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing old blueyonder e-mail accounts

Betty22
Joining in

Hi,

I left Virgin Media last year and expected our blueyonder e-mail accounts (for me and my husband) to have been closed after 90 days.

My Virgin Media account is inaccessible to me, but both e-mail addresses are active. Although they are not used by us anymore they are constantly bombarded with spam.

Please can you arrange for both e-mail accounts to be shut down on our behalf so that they cannot be used.

Kind regards

Betty22

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Betty22

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll be happy to help with this via PM.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM - Betty22

Just to update the thread, the emails have been sent to IT for deletion. Timescales 3-5 working days.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill