forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Watto2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Closing blueyonder email accounts

Hi, I've been trying to close down 2 old blueyonder email accounts and after several hours of calls to virgin and  speaking to various members of the IT team I don't seem to be getting anywhere - hopefully someone on here can help!

I no longer have an active virgin account, and when I try to sign in using either of my email addresses they are not recognised, however both email addresses are still active and apparently receiving mail (I've tried a ping test). The virgin team members I've spoken to have confirmed the problem but appear baffled as to how to solve it.

The problem is compounded by the fact that amazon have in their wisdom decided that my wife needs to reset her password to continue to sign in to and access her account with them, and they'd like to send her a one time access code to one of the inaccessible email addresses to enable her to do this (yep - more hours we'll never get back wasted on the phone to them too!) - so now the dogs not going to get his food and the currently heavily used home printer isn't going to get any replacement inks for next weeks home schooling either 😭

Thanks for reading my desperate plea for help peeps 😅

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Closing blueyonder email accounts

Good Afternoon Watto2,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see this post hasn't been picked up sooner.

Have you been able to have the accounts closed down since your post, or are you still seeking our assistance?

We will be able to perform this action over our Forums, via our PM service if required. Please drop a response below and either myself or a colleague will pick this up for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Watto2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me - no the accounts still haven't been closed so I'd be most grateful for your assistance

Many thanks

Jon

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for confirming, I'll pop you over a private message to confirm the information.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos