Menu
Chodwobbler1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Closing blueyonder email account

Hi peeps. Have not had a vm account for 4 years as have moved to a non cabled area. My Blueyonder email now seems to be a magnet for hundreds of spam emails. I cannot log into vm to close the email as I have no account.....how can I de-activate the blueyonder email??

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Closing blueyonder email account

Hi Chodwobbler1,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Email services looked into, I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I will be able to raise an IT ticket in order to get this email removed from our services so it ceases to exist, stopping the spam from piling up. 

I will send you a PM now so I can ask some further questions and get this process started 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chodwobbler1, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am glad we managed to get this sorted for you 🙂

If you need any more help with this particular aspect please let me know. 

If something separate crops up, just create a new post and we will be happy to assist!

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Chodwobbler1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan. Thank you for all your help and advice, and for overseeing the closing og our spam riddled Blueyonder account. Stay safe and heres hoping you can have a great Summer. Shane.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shane,

I will make sure this gets to Megan, stay safe and we hope you too have a great Summer.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos