cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed account but still receiving emails over a year after Virgin said they would stop!

Henrietta123
Joining in

Hi, I closed my virgin media account (that had old ntlworld email addresses) over a year ago. I was told in no uncertain terms at the time, that my email accounts would close in two weeks & I would lose all my emails .... fast forward to today - I am still receiving emails to my old email addresses!
I had contacted Virgin support on the phone in May. I explained the situation and was told a ticket had been raised with support & my old email accounts would finally be closed - they haven't been.

I am still receiving emails to my supposedly closed account - when I contacted Virgin again I was told to post a message here ... so now what?

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Henrietta123 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear your former email address is still receiving emails.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

I am still having this problem and did not receive a message.

Please resend, thanks

Hi @Henrietta123

Thanks for coming back to the thread. i can see my colleague did send a PM. Please check the purple envelope on your screen 🙂 it'll be there.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill