Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Close webmail account

Hi, how do I close my old virgin webmail account as I don't use it and haven't done in years? it keeps saying error when I try to do it myself

Thanks

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Close webmail account

@Anonymous wrote:

"my old virgin webmail account"

Does that mean you are no longer a Virgin Media broadband customer?

If you are no longer a broadband customer, or the email account relates to a different Broadband account to your current one, one of the Forum Team (VM employees) can get the email account deleted for you.

Keep an eye on this thread because they will contact you and arrange to get the details from you via a Private Message (PM).

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your reply,

Yes that is correct, I never did have a broadband account, the email was set up back when it was dial up internet and I used virgin for that waaay back then, that's literally how old it is

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes that is correct, I never did have a broadband account, the email was set up back when it was dial up internet and I used virgin for that waaay back then, that's literally how old it is

No problem. "Dial up internet" - those were the days eh? I remember them well.😊

As I said earlier, keep an eye out for a message here from one of the forum team. That can get it deleted for you.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there,

Thanks for posting on the community forums 🙂

I can certainly help with getting your old email account terminated for you. I'll just need to grab a few extra details via PM with you first so I can find the account.

You'll be able to find my message at the purple envelope.

See you there,

Beth