cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close hacked email acct

JoStart1
Joining in

Does anybody know how to terminate an old Blueyonder email account that is not associated to a VM account? It has been hacked but I cannot find any mechanism for logging on to delete the account etc..

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JoStart1 The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in a day or so.

They will respond here and then send you a Private message to gather details of the address concerned and clear security with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Great, Thanks Graham......Fingers crossed

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JoStart1,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help you delete your old Blueyonder account that you're no longer using. 

I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks for the private message JoStart1,

We will get the details sent off today for you. This process normally takes between 7-10 working days for the email address to be deleted.

If you have any further queries, please pop back here.

Kind regards Jodi.