Menu
Gwen28
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changing password issues

I need to change my password for virgin media. I can't do it as it won't accept my security question answer, won't accept my details of my bill as an alternative way. What should I do? I need to change as I can't log in to emails as I have forgotten my password. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing password issues

If none of your details are being recognised it suggests the email account is not correctly linked to your current VM broadband account. 

The VM Forum Team staff will need to look into this for you.   They will reach this thread sometime tomorrow afternoon and will contact you then via this forum and via Private message.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing password issues

Hi Gwen28

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Apologies for the log in issues. I'll happily assist you further with this. I'll send PM now.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos