Menu
LiveMusic
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Changing e-mail address

I am trying to change my e-mail address. I have followed the process and get a message telling me I need to verify the change by clicking on a link in an e-mail. But...I can't log in to my new e-mail address to verify the change. The only e-mail I have received to my old e-mail address is one telling me the change has been made. I am very confused!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changing e-mail address

It isn't possible to change a Virginmedia email address.  I expect what you have done is tried to change the username for the account to another email address.

This will only work if you already have the alternative email address set up.  In any case changing the username does not alter the underlying email address, only the way you access it via Virgin Media Mail.

If this what you have done you can cancel the process by logging into your My Virgin Media account with your original username and password and follow the steps shown in the account to cancel the change.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos