cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change password on a blueyonder email account not listed in "Manage accounts"

DavidLilley55
On our wavelength

Hi. My wife has a blueyonder email address, and wants to change her email password.

(We have recently moved house after being with VM for many years.)

I can’t find her email address in “Manage accounts” section of “My Profile”. Can I add her email address in the “Manage accounts” section? If I do, will the system lose her existing email messages, etc?

Thanks, David.

4 REPLIES 4

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you still have a Virgin Media broadband account?

To have a VM email you MUST be a Virgin Media broadband customer.  Email addresses should shut down 90 days after an account has closed..

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Tim.

Yes we still have a VM account. My blueyonder email address continues to work, as does my wife's.

David.

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the new account is under the same owner as the old one then VM can request a move and transfer to replace the email profile on your new account with that from your old account.

Sit tight and the Forum Team will be along to help you.

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi DavidLilley55,

Thank you for your post. Our apologies for the issues with your email address.

We do wish to assist with this and so what I will do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin