Menu
Spacehopper07
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Change of Email Address

Good morning,

I recently moved and Virginmedia closed my account without me knowing and they set up a new account for the new address saying they would transfer my existing email address.  When I went to register the new account, it did not allow me to use my existing email address so I have had to create a new one.  Can someone please PM me to change my email address back to my old email address?

Many thanks,

Paul

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change of Email Address

Hi Spacehopper07

What you are looking for is known as a Move & Transfer.  All the email addresses in the profile of the old account are transferred and take the place of any email addresses in the new account.  The Forum Team should be able to get this referred to the correct department provided you meet the criteria.

Wait here and they will verify all the information on both accounts by private message.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Spacehopper07
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello MissPasko,

Many thanks for responding to my issue.

I await a PM to look into this matter further.

Best regards,

Spacehopper07

0 Kudos
Spacehopper07
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon,

Are there any further developments on resolving my issue?

Best regards,

Spacehopper07
0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wait patiently for the Forum Team to reach your post/thread, which they will do as they work through in chronological order.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Spacehopper07,

Thanks for posting on our community forum. Disappointing to hear that we have not transferred your email address across to your new address, this should have been done when you first request so we do apologise.

Due to this I am going to pop you over a private message so we can take a look at this further for you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi