cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Email Address

Jrrsmith
On our wavelength

Why am I receiving message that I need to change email address from a ntlworld to something else? I have done this and changed to a Gmail address, now I can't access my emails. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jrrsmith wrote:

Why am I receiving message that I need to change email address from a ntlworld to something else? I have done this and changed to a gmail address, now I cant access my emails. 

Once the change is confirmed via the verification link sent to your Gmail email address you will need to use the Gmail address when signing in with your previous ntlworld.com password.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jrrsmith

Sorry to hear of the email received and the confusion caused, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We can confirm this is part of a update to the authentication for MyVM if the email address used is the same and should help customer get access again if there are any other issues. Have you received any emails to your Gmail account? to verify this.

Rob

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jrrsmith wrote:

Why am I receiving message that I need to change email address from a ntlworld to something else? I have done this and changed to a gmail address, now I cant access my emails. 

Once the change is confirmed via the verification link sent to your Gmail email address you will need to use the Gmail address when signing in with your previous ntlworld.com password.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Jrrsmith
On our wavelength

Yes all sorted now thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your update and for letting us know the issue is now resolved, Jrrsmith.
That's great news! 🙂

Please, do reach back to our help forums should you need more help in the future, our staff and the VM community will be happy to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs