Menu
gadgetsboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cant sign in to email

I cant sign into my email address, [PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] I have rang support and spent an hour on the phone over a week ago. The lady tried to change the password for me, and asked me to change it using "manage my profiles" she then tried various other things and finished by saying she was going to get someone else to look at the problem and they would ring me back. She took my number and a week later I'm still waiting and my email still isn't working.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant sign in to email

Good Afternoon gadgetsboy,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see that we've been experiencing issues with your E-Mail account?

Can you tell me if the call handler advised you of an IT ticket being raised for this issue? Can you also advise me if this is your primary E-Mail account or a secondary account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
gadgetsboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sorry its taken so long to reply I find the forum very confusing to use and even more confusing trying to find my own posts to check replies. No it is not my primary address its a secondary account, I do not know of any ticket number, I rang 150 spoke to a lady who spent a long time trying to access it, she then took my number (as it was different to the one on record) and said she was going to pass it onto someone more knowledgeable and they would call me back. I need access to this email address asap 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello gadgetsboy

Can you please try this email again but before you will need to change the password 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@gadgetsboy wrote:

I find the forum very confusing to use and even more confusing trying to find my own posts to check replies.

For future reference, and for the benefit of others who may read this post:  If you click on your own user-name (at the top of the page or anywhere you see it), you will be taken to your community page, and that has ALL your community posts in clickable form.  In fact, you can click on anyone's user-name and see ALL their posts.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

gadgetsboy
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Changed the password and tried to access it but its the same as its been for weeks,

Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm going to send you a private message to pass security

if you can check your purple envelope top right that would be great 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos