Menu
chris_smyth
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cant sign in to email account

Once again I can't login to my ntlworld email account. When I try to log in I get the message

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

This has happened several times now. Please advise.

Chris Smyth

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cant sign in to email account

@chris_smyth wrote:

This has happened several times now. Please advise.

I see that you have already experienced this problem back in June and as then,  it will need the attention of the Forum Team (VM employees) to be resolved. They will contact you via this thread once they have worked through the backlog of posts requiring their attention.

You do have the option of going to Customer Services, dial 150 from a Virgin phone and note that email issues are handled via the "Broadband" option. However, in my opinion, that can be a frustrating experience and is less likely to result in you regaining access to your email account than using the Forum Team.😉

In the meantime you could try resetting your password if you have not done so already and seeing if that gets you back in. I am not hopeful but it would be worth trying.😣

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cant sign in to email account

Hi there @chris_smyth

I can see we have replied to your other post of the same issue and all has now been resolved.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide