cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant sign in NTLWORLD account

ReneFloor
Joining in

For a reason my mail box is unavailable - so I think I have to reset the password. However if I click on forgot my password on the sign in page and goes to the 2 secuity questions, I answer these correctly it doesnt give an option to change it. It does nothing. Any other solutions?

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The standard question here is, do you have a current Virgin broadband account? 

If you have you should be able to log into it at My Virgin Media where you can find the linked email account and change its password.

If you haven't then it's likely that the email account has been treated as an 'orphan' and closed. 

Details here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Yes I have a VM account for years, my wives email is all fine - I am not able to create a new password.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Is your email listed in MyVirginMedia? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ReneFloor

Thanks for posting - sorry to hear of the email issue. I've not been able to locate your system from the forum details provided so I will PM you now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill