Menu
Olikowalewski
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant login to email

I moved to Australia 4 years ago, so I don't have virgin media anymore but I my vm email is my main email address. I recently brought a smartwatch, and now for some reason my phone wants me to login again for my email. As I cant remember my password, I went onto the vm page to retrieve login details etc. It asks for username which I thought was my email, but doesnt recognise it. Then it asks for account number which I clearly don't have. I cant ring the customer helpline which im assuming will cost a fortune from Australia, has anyone else been through the same or could anyone help me out? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant login to email

Use of Virgin Media's email service is linked to having an active broadband service account or being within the 90 day grace period after its termination. Regrettably then the only path of recover is to recall the email account's password. Should you be successful then with some urgency backup import emails and make alternative arrangement for your email needs going forward.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos