cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log into virgin account online

Sio1
Joining in

My email address is locked to a old account abd wont let me access my virgin media account 

2 REPLIES 2

jem101
Superstar

Are you a current VM broadband customer? I take it that the email address in question was or is associated with an older broadband account and you can no longer access either the mailbox nor the old BB account details, is that right?

Now if you are a current BB customer then it might (and I say might because the criteria for this do be done does appear to be a bit of a movable feast), be possible to associate it to your new BB account although it will wipe out any existing email addresses you have on that new account.

If you are not a current VM broadband customer, then I am afraid that the mailbox has probably been disabled in preparation for deletion and there may not be anything which can be done to give you even temporary access.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sio1,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to our forums.

So I can investigate this further for you, I'm going to pop you a PM to gather some further information. Please look out for it in the purple envelope in the top-right of the forums.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ