Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cant access email

Hi can’t access my ntlworld emails stop working through my mail app so tried to log in through virgin site. Keeps telling me to wait a hour and retry. Been like this for at least 4 days. Tried changing my password still not working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant access email

@kev-faz wrote:

Hi can’t access my ntlworld emails stop working through my mail app so tried to log in through virgin site. Keeps telling me to wait a hour and retry. Been like this for at least 4 days. Tried changing my password still not working.

There has been an ongoing problem with Virgin Media's email service for a while now. https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-403-Mailbox-Unavailable-errors/td-p/4294661/page/... 

Keep an eye on that thread but one of the Forum Team (Virgin Media Employees) should contact you via this thread to update you or get the necessary details from you to get the issue sorted. In the meantime do not post your email address here.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kev-faz,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kev-faz,

Thank you for coming back to me , really glad to hear I have now resolved this for you, You are very welcome, keep safe 🌈.

Kind regards

Paul.