cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify email

sophiaelysha
Joining in

I am not able to verify my email. I’ve spoken to multiple people and they say my email address is different from the one registered. I received an email to verify my email, but it expired and I’ve tried resending it but haven’t received any other email (I’ve tried clearing my cache, using other browsers and devices and nothing in my spam and junk mail)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that verifying your E-Mail address has been tricky.

Let's take a look into this, to see if we can get this resolved.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that verifying your E-Mail address has been tricky.

Let's take a look into this, to see if we can get this resolved.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Ryushka
Joining in

Hi 

I am also having the issue where the verify email is not coming through. The first time I did it, it came through but then said the link had expired. I have tried to resend but nothing coming through. I have checked junk email also and tried on another browser

thanks

Hi @Ryushka

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry for the verification email issue. I've done a system check for you today and there's nothing showing for us to be able to re-send it. I have seen this before so the resolution would be to wait for the install happened, then we can re-send it or raise with our IT team if there is still nothing on our system for the online account. Do check in with us after the install has happened and we'll sort this.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill