Menu
keithrobl
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot see emails over one day old on Virgin email

I have emails downloaded from Virgin to Windows Live Mail. My wife and I have different email addresses under same account. When away from home we log on to Virgin mail using web browser. I can see all my emails that have been downloaded to Windows Live Mail on the Virgin server but when my wife logs on to Virgin mail (secondary account) she only has today's emails displayed and cannot see anything earlier. Must be a setting somewhere I have missed but cannot ever remember changing anything.

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot see emails over one day old on Virgin email

Does this recur every day, or is it that suddenly everything prior to yesterday is GONE?  I would first suggest you check the security of the account, paying particular attention to any filters or auto-forward rules.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked Follow all the advice.

My second suggestion is to see if anything changes when using the sort and view buttons on the top right of the VM webmail screen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot see emails over one day old on Virgin email

AND  backup her emails in windows live mail before connecting to the VM servers again - in case it synchronises and you lose what you have!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos