Menu
Daedalus1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cannot see an email account I have created.

I am trying to create a new email address, which actually seems to have been created, but I cannot see it or log in to it. I think it has been created because if I try to recreate it it tells me the name has already been taken. When I try to remove old email addresses I no longer use, I get the same error message that came up when I "created" the new email address. So the old email addresses will not delete, the new one will not view but seems to be there. Any ideas anyone? Error message as below.

Oops, something's broken

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

Take me to: Then various links that are of no use whatsoever.

0 Kudos
barnabee
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot see an email account I have created.

Exactly the same problem here. Have tried through mobile app and using PC. Gets as far as creating passwords and then the same error screen as OP. Both email account names I have selected are now no longer available.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Daedalus1 and @barnabee,

Have either of you been able to get this resolved since you last posted?

If not, please let me know and we can get this sorted for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
barnabee
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven

It seems to have resolved itself. Eventually I was able to create a new email account without any error messages. The two email account names I tried to use at first are still unavailable to use though.

Apologies  for not getting back to you sooner. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that you have sorted it now @barnabee and no apologies necessary, we should have gotten back to you sooner so it's our fault not yours.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos