cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot recover or change password on Blueyonder email

GeoffEgg
Joining in

I have an old Blueyonder email account.  It is a sub accounts under the account holder main email.

I have changed the password for the main account but the sub account will not change and I cannot add the account to an iPhone.  The same account is on an iPad with an old password which works but I cannot remember it.  I cannot recover or change the password on this sub account.

9 REPLIES 9

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Main account holder can only manage deletion of sub-accounts now. To change a sub-account's password try:

• sign into My Virgin Media using sub-account's authentication credentials
  • select Update Settings > Account Details > Edit (located adjacent to Password)
  • enter new Password and Confirm Password
  • select Save

To reset password go here Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have tried to log in using the sub account email address but it does not accept the date of birth & secret word.

I deleted the email account from the iPhone prior to this request to see if resetting it would clear the issues.  I cannot add the email account to the iPhone and it says "no password provided for blueyonder.co.uk

Any suggestions 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team; be aware it may take them a few hours / days to respond though usual it is the former.

Hi GeoffEgg,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've been having with your email address. 

I am more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message so I can confirm some account details and pass data protection. 

^Martin

thanks

where will I find PMs

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

select vm-privte-message.jpeg(located towards top right)

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Have you been able to find the private message with @用心棒's help?

Regards,

Steven_L

yes - found PMs

@GeoffEgg, this is exactly me! did you get it sorted?