Menu
marshman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot log into virginmedia

I have a similar issue that has already been discussed. When I try to log into My Virgimedia/Email, I enter my email address and password but Iit sticks there - Does nothing else. I notice that the login interface has changed. As a suggestion is it anything to do with Google RECAPTCHA. I do NOT get the RECAPTCHA INTERFACE. This has been going on for a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Michael Hunter

Ashford Kent Area: 22

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cannot log into virginmedia

@marshman wrote:

When I try to log into My Virgimedia/Email, I enter my email address and password but Iit sticks there

As a suggestion is it anything to do with Google RECAPTCHA. I do NOT get the RECAPTCHA INTERFACE.

Have you tried using a different browser?

Alternatively, if you are using Chrome you could try logging in using its 'Incognito Mode', or if you are using Firefox you could try using its 'Private Window' option.

If none of those work you could try deleting the cookies from your browser.

As far as Recapture/Captcha is concerned it might possibly be the issue but for the record I never see that either when I log in to VM.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi marshman

I would ask if you've taken the advice given by @coenoby ?  It should help resolve the issue with the captcha.  Especially deleting your browsing history/emptying your cache.

Please let us know how you get on.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
marshman
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All sorted, thanks
0 Kudos