Cannot log into email

Fantazein
On our wavelength

Cannot log into email

7 REPLIES 7

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sorry to read that.  If you are looking for assistance then you will need to add a lot more detail such as:

• what error messages you are seeing,
  • does this relate to a Virginmedia email address,
  • do you have a current VM broadband account,
  • are you trying to access via VM webmail or a third party email address 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Fantazein, thank you for your post.

I can see you've spoken to the team about this matter. Is the issue now resolved?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your support @Graham_A 👍

Regards,
Daniel

i cannot seem to change my password on my virgin media for some reason and also cannot send emails using my virginmedia.com using the apple mail app for some reason was working fine  but not now

Thanks for coming back to us Fantazein. What happens, when you try to change your password via My Virgin Media? 

To use the mail app, you would need to generate a new password via your 'My Virgin Media' account, to do this, please follow the instructions below 

• Sign in to My Virgin Media
• Go to Account settings, then Account details
• Tap Manage next to Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail
• Then, under Virgin Media Mail app password tap Get password
• Continue the flow and a new secure password will be generated, and the mailbox unlocked
• Update any third-party apps that may be use to access your Virgin Media Mail emails with this new app password.

Please could you try this and let me know if this helps to resolve the issues you're having with the apple mail app?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Fantazein
On our wavelength

Try to send email using apple mailbox but says cannot recognise my virgin address very odd for this to happen even tried on my virgin to send an image by pasting in box but when sent is blank so issues with virgin email

Fantazein
On our wavelength

Try to send email using apple mailbox but says cannot recognise my virgin address very odd for this to happen even tried on my virgin to send an image by pasting in box but when sent is blank so issues with virgin email

Hi Fantazein, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues looking into your emails. 

Would you be able to update the password to see if anything changes?

Chris.