cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to my blueyonder email,

fleurecosse
Tuning in

Cannot log in to my blueyonder email, not accepting my password nor accepting a new one... a bit annoyed as I have had weeks of no blueyonder emails and when it was supposedly fixed I never did receive my historical emails.

Thanks for reading any help would be appreciated 🙂 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fleurecosse 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your blueyonder email. We can understand the inconvenience caused and want to best help. Do you have an active VM account with us? Also, how are you trying to access your email?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua, no I do not have an active VM  account and trying to access my emails on my laptop.

Thanks for your reply

Thank you for letting me know. Can you let me know when last you had a VM account? When was the account closed?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Unfortunately, the VM account (broadband/tv package and my mobile)  was closed Oct 21 but my husband is still a VM mobile customer

To best look into this, I will send you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team