Menu
Matandmaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot change a forgotten password no email access or login

I have been trying to login to my account to no prevail. I have tried several times changing the cotton password but it never ever changes it...so still no access to account. I cannot get my emails as I have to know my password to login. I cannot access my account etc etc. This has been like this for such a long time now and it's making me not like the virgin website or virgin customer service. I have tried to message the problem and just get redirected and redirected and no one deals with the issue. Any one else having series problems with accessing account or changing password? ANY suggestions how to change my password would help x

0 Kudos
Matandmaz
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Change password not changing no access to email or account

I have been trying to login to my account to no prevail. I have tried several times changing the cotton password but it never ever changes it...so still no access to account. I cannot get my emails as I have to know my password to login. I cannot access my account etc etc. This has been like this for such a long time now and it's making me not like the virgin website or virgin customer service. I have tried to message the problem and just get redirected and redirected and no one deals with the issue. Any one else having series problems with accessing account or changing password? ANY suggestions how to change my password would help x

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change password not changing no access to email or account

I assume you have used the information from this page already - but I will include it for anyone else who may read this thread.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password

If that is not working, then you might need assistance from a VM employee.  You can ring in, or use the text service.  But as you have already joined the community forum, wait here for a member of the Forum Team.  They will be able to contact you by private message and pass security.  They are VM employees and can see what is wrong on your account and restore your access.  It can take about 24 hours for them to reach your thread, so be patient.

Best wishes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change password not changing no access to email or account

Hello Matandmaz

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos