Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot activate email address

I have an email address but I cannot log into it. I tried to register again and it said I already have a virgin account which I know but I cannot log in to emails or the account. The email address is not recognised yet I have a virgin account. Help. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cannot activate email address

@Lickers40 wrote:

I have an email address but I cannot log into it. I tried to register again and it said I already have a virgin account which I know but I cannot log in to emails or the account.

1) Are you trying to log in to the email account from here? https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

Try it now and tell us exactly what error message you get.

2) Check whether the email address actually exists on the server by entering it here https://mailtester.com and seeing if it comes up as a valid address.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

No it's not a valid email address. But when trying to register with virgin again it says i already have an account under the said email address. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lickers40,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Have you used the email address with another online account at a previous address, or have had the services in the current address prior? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos