cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my secondary E-mails since the fun started over a week ago

Candia
On our wavelength

I cannot remember the original password.  I've tried requesting changing passwords as per instructions I've seen here, but it does now allow me to do so and just says contact VM.  I tried calling a few days ago and got nowhere other than told to wait.  I really need to escalate this now.  Can someone please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Candia 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your secondary email account. 

When you try resetting the password do you get any specific error? Can you send a screenshot so I can assist further?

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Candia
On our wavelength

To reset the password it just tells me to contact.  The e-mail account has the following:

The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.

Candia
On our wavelength

When I try to sign in on my secondary e-mail account and then go down the forgot password route.  I get the following:  

You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account.

To reset your password, please contact us and one of our team will help you.

I'd like to take a closer look into this so will pop you a PM 📩 now to confirm some details and we can take it from there. 

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs