Menu
MaggieAH
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot access emails

Along with lots of others I also cannot access emails, I have reset password but still get the “try again in an hour” message. As requested I am posting this here rather than ringing as it is possibly less urgent for me than some others. It’s just annoying. Please can someone get back to me to reset my in box.

thanks 

Arpeebee
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access emails

I'm the same... Have you heard a lot of people say this then? Just happened to me the last hour

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@MaggieAH wrote:

Please can someone get back to me to reset my in box

There has been an ongoing problem with Virgin Media's email service for a while now. See here for details https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-403-Mailbox-Unavailable-errors/td-p/4294661/page/... 

One of the Forum Team (Virgin Media Employees) will contact you via this forum and get the necessary details from you to get the issue sorted. In the meantime do not post your email address here.😉

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Arpeebee
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I hope so... Down over 12 hours now. The helpline were not helpful at all sadly 😞

0 Kudos
Arpeebee
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Virgin Media? Anyone able to help? 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi MaggieAH,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Arpeebee,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos