cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access email

Kayb3
Tuning in

On the 25th September my e mail stopped working, it is now the 5th October and I still have no e mail.  I have spent hours on the phone, was told I could not speak to a supervisor etc.  two days ago I was told that they do not know what is happening but would refer it to tec department.  Have no idea where to go next, in the mean time I have important e mails that I can not get.  

15 REPLIES 15

Hi Kayb3, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

Taking a look at thing this end, all the email addresses linked to your active broadband are all fully enabled and not locked so I think we'll need to clarify things a little more. Can you come back to us with the following information?:

• When trying to log in to your emails, what error message are you seeing? 
  • Are you getting this when trying to access via a client or mail app?
  • Does the same thing happen when logging in through My VM > Virgin Media Mail?
  • Have you logged in to add a third party email address and generate an app password yet?

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

when I try to get into my e mail as normal I get 

no password provided for ntlworld please go to mail account settings and enter password.

have done this and it joust goes round in circles.  Everytime we spoke to someone they told us to put in a new password I now have no idea what that is.  Tried changing the password and also can not get that done 

when I go to virgin media I get your password is incorrect then I try to change password and get nowhere.

i was told that I was locked out and it now is nearly three weeks.   I have travel documents coming through and I am tearing my hair out

Kayb3
Tuning in

We have just spent another hour on the phone and i can now get my e mails (733 of them) through the virgin web site using another address but still can not get into them through my browser.  The person we spoke to was very very helpful.  

Glad to hear you've now been able to access your emails. Was this via WebMail and is it the same issue on third party email client?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kayb3
Tuning in

./hi Chris.  I am having the same problem. It has been a month now.  I can get into my e mails using the web access but not through my browser.  Have rung so many iMessage and get no where fast.  I also have ntlworld and am very very fed up.  I was told that it would be fixed in a couple of days about 10 days ago and still nothing has happened.  

Regards Kay

Hi @Kayb3 

Thanks for coming back to us. I shall send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill