cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access email

Kayb3
Tuning in

On the 25th September my e mail stopped working, it is now the 5th October and I still have no e mail.  I have spent hours on the phone, was told I could not speak to a supervisor etc.  two days ago I was told that they do not know what is happening but would refer it to tec department.  Have no idea where to go next, in the mean time I have important e mails that I can not get.  

15 REPLIES 15

deanmcg
Joining in

did you manage to get this sorted? Im the same and cant get it sorted. 

No still trying and causing a lot of stress

CheeseOnToast
Joining in

Out of idle curiosity, what was the reason for them denying you to speak to a supervisor (manager), ie escalating your complaint? Not that it would have helped if they had, the 'supervisors' would have no more ability to help than anyone else!

OK, standard (and vital) question, are you a VM broadband customer?

Kayb3
Tuning in

I still have not heard from the tec department about my e mail not working since 25th September.  Can anyone tell me who to contact urgently.  Everytime I ring 150 we go through the same thing again and have spent hours on the phone to no avail.  

Hey @Kayb3,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue. I can see you have since spoken to our team since posting this, were they able to provide further help/clarification on the issue?

Joe

Kayb3
Tuning in

No sadly I still have no e mails. Yesterday they said I was locked out of my e mails and no one has been in touch.  This is awful and makes no sense.  Why can they just unlock my e mails if that is the case.  

Yes I am

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Kayb3,

Thanks for getting back to me, did the team raise a ticket for this to get looked into? If so this can take up to 5 working days to be resolved. 

Joe

Several tickets have been raised and the last person said the wrong fault had been raised and I am actually blocked out. All I know is that it is 14 days and no one has contacted me from any team.  Not sure what to do now.  I have spent hours on the phone and still got no where