cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access blueyonder webmail

NeilDG
Joining in

We have been Virgin customers for many years and we cannot access our blueyonder webmail accounts and TV GO which is linked to blueyonder.

We have not stopped using our blueyonder addresses and are still able to send and receive blueyonder on Outlook on PC & Mobile Mail (but not Outlook as its requesting me to sign in which wont work).

I am going round in circles on MyVirgin and cannot sign in with my blueyonder email to reset password as it won't recognise the blueyonder address.

Please advise

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, NeilDG.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums for the first time and for joining the VM community, a warm welcome on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the email and account access issues caused due to the blueyonder email not being recognised so to log yourself on, we'd be eager to advise on how to best resolve this.

Please, visit our page here where we've stored all the updated info on how to manage your emails and your accounts with us - you'll find all the steps on how to update your email settings and passwords and see if this helps resolving this.

Also, can you tell us what error you get when trying to sign in to MyVM account online and if you can sign in by selecting 'forgot my email' on the sign in page?

Please, share more and we're eager to assist further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

NeilDG
Joining in

Hello

Thank you for the eventual reply. I have sorted this after telephoning VM and speaking to 3 different people over 1 & 3/4 hours.

Regards

Neil

Glad to hear this NeilDG.

Please do reach out if you need anything in the future. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?