Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot Sign into account

Good afternoon, I have been advised via the Virgin Media twitter team to post my query here as they are unable to help with my problem. I have also tried using the sms service to resolve this issue and end up going round in circles.

On Saturday morning (25th) with no explanation I was suddenly unable to access my emails via my phone, I received an error message stating my password was incorrect and to input it again, I tried several times however I repeatedly receive the same message.

I have tried to sign into my account via the Virgin Media website in order to access my emails, however I cannot sign into the website as it claims my password is incorrect. I know the password is not incorrect and has never been changed.  Slightly frustrated I decided to follow the options to reset my password. This won't work either, it claims my security question answers are wrong, then when I try using previous billing details it claims my billing details are incorrect.

All of the information and passwords I have input are correct as they have never been changed, however the virgin media website will not accept any information.

This only happens with the primary account details, I can access without issue secondary mailboxes via the website, however I cannot control my account or access the primary mailbox.  I was expecting an important email on this address and I will now not know If I have received it or the contents of it, and I am having difficulty convincing the sender to send it to an alternate email address.

Please can somebody help resolve this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot access account or email

I posted this earlier on the email board but perhaps that was the wrong place as I have had no response.

Good afternoon, I have been advised via the Virgin Media twitter team to post my query here as they are unable to help with my problem. I have also tried using the sms service to resolve this issue and end up going round in circles.

On Saturday morning (25th) with no explanation I was suddenly unable to access my emails via my phone, I received an error message stating my password was incorrect and to input it again, I tried several times however I repeatedly receive the same message.

I have tried to sign into my account via the Virgin Media website in order to access my emails, however I cannot sign into the website as it claims my password is incorrect. I know the password is not incorrect and has never been changed.  Slightly frustrated I decided to follow the options to reset my password. This won't work either, it claims my security question answers are wrong, then when I try using previous billing details it claims my billing details are incorrect.

All of the information and passwords I have input are correct as they have never been changed, however the virgin media website will not accept any information.

This only happens with the primary account details, I can access without issue secondary mailboxes via the website, however I cannot control my account or access the primary mailbox.  I was expecting an important email on this address and I will now not know If I have received it or the contents of it, and I am having difficulty convincing the sender to send it to an alternate email address.

Please can somebody help resolve this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access account or email

Can somebody please help with this. As I have noticed several issues recently with people using blueyonder.co.uk email addresses this is surely part of a wider issue which virgin media should support their customers with.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can somebody from the virgin media team at least acknowledge my issue. Other posts are being responded to by members of the team.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Email queries take at least 24 hours from the initial post before a Forum Team member responds.  There are some field technicians also responding but they cannot generally deal with email issues.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot Sign into account

Hi Cheryl86, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry about the problem you've encountered, I will do all I can to help. Look out for my PM and please get back to me when you can. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot Sign into account

Thanks for getting back to me @Cheryl86, glad it's all sorted now. Don't hesitate to give us another shout if there's anything else. Take care for now.

Tom