cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in to virgin media account or virgin.net email? won't accept a new password for either?

cswin
Joining in

Seems to have gone wrong over the weekend for no reason whatsoever?

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey cswin,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Virgin media account, what error message are you getting, when you try to login? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Error message says Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one.

However, i've tried numerous ones of differing lengths and combos (all matching the requirements) but none seem to work

Thanks for coming back to us cswin,  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

I have same issue with my wifes email account. all she gets is (The provided password for the e-mail address "%!*&+@virginmedia.com is incorrect) nothing works and nothing has been done about this for over a week now. why is it taking so long

Hey alovella,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the email issues that you're having with your email account, have you tried to reset the accounts password in the last week, if not, please could you try it now and let me know what happens.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L