Menu
Sara6862
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can’t sign in saying primary account holder

This service can only be accessed by the primary account holder. This keeps coming up when I try to log in I am the primary account holder . I also keep getting problems with receiving emails 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can’t sign in saying primary account holder

@Sara6862 wrote:

This service can only be accessed by the primary account holder. This keeps coming up when I try to log in I am the primary account holder .

Although you did not say what you are trying to log into, I am going to assume that you are talking about the Virgin Media app.

The problem you are describing has recently come up on the section of this forum that deals specifically with the VM app. At least one of the people on that thread resolved the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, see Message 13 on this page https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/My-Virgin-Media-App/Can-t-Log-into-Virgin-Media-App/td-p/476961...  So that would be worth a try. 😉

If  installing and reinstalling the app does not resolve the problem just post back here and one of the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) should be able to help you.

Regarding you comment; "I also keep getting problems with receiving emails". That's unlikely to be related to the problem with the app but I'm afraid you are going to have to give much more detail before anyone can offer any advice.

If you would like more help with that problem. I would suggest starting a new thread on this Email Section of the forum. Call it, for example "Problems receiving emails" and include as much detail about the problem as you can.

For example:

• Are you using an email app on your phone to manage your emails or are you using the Virgin Media webmail service on the VM website?
  • Do you get any error messages from the email app (if you use one)?
  • Is the problem that you sometimes cannot receive any emails or that you do not receive emails coming from one or certain senders?
  • Do the emails eventually turn up or do the never arrive?

I hope that's all of help.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sara6862
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t sign in saying primary account holder

Hi there thanks very much I will try what you say. As for the emails they are coming through again. I’m using emails on my mobile and every now and again it’s coming up as an error saying I havnt a password for my blueyonder account . All the settings are correct and nothings changed . I put my password in and it still says no password but then out the blue it starts to work again 

0 Kudos