cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t send or receive emails

awr1946
Dialled in

Today emails I send are not being received by the recipients and I not receiving any my self.

it was ok yesterday.

i have an iPad Air 2, I’ve powered it off and on again, switched the WiFi on and off again but still not working.

The Internet is working ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into webmail here https://mail2.virginmedia.com then:

Are the email not being received in your mail app's Outbox folder, i.e. waiting to be sent?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

awr1946
Dialled in

Seems to be resolved now.  As an aside I went on Virgin Media chat, gave them my details etc and the person who came on told me to contact my service provider!

Guess what?  They’re Virgin Media!!

I gave up.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Good to read issue resolved itself but not of the poor support experience; latter seems to occur far to often.

Do consider migrating your email needs over to a new email provider and likely benefit from:

• improved account security,  i.e. multifactor authentication
  • improved spam filtering
  • better support
  • no longer having to fear loss of email account when deciding on broadband service provider

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update on this awr1946,

Welcome back to the community.

I'm glad to hear the matter has been resolved for you, if you do require any further assistance then be sure to pop back up to the team.

All the best,

Kain