cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send e-mail from Virgin Mail Server

andiecayne
Dialled in

The error message says "An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request"

Works on the iPhone.

WHY do we have to put up with these issues time and again....Hope someone has a solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'd try clearing cache and cookies in your web browser.  Sometimes if the cookies become corrupt it can cause all sorts of strange issues.

Which browser is it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'd try clearing cache and cookies in your web browser.  Sometimes if the cookies become corrupt it can cause all sorts of strange issues.

Which browser is it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @andiecayne
Thank you for your post and I am sorry you are having some email issues, I would suggest following @ravenstar68's helpful advice on this as he is an email whizz, please pop back if you have tried this and we will be here to assist further.
Thanks,
Zoie

andiecayne
Dialled in

Thank you @zoie_P and @ravenstar68

I am using Firefox but whatever issue there was appears to have 'magically' resolved itself.

Andie

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update on the matter andiecayne,

I'm glad the issue has resolved itself.

Do contact us again however if you have any future queries.

Take care,

Kain