Menu
karmic1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can’t login to my Virgin media

I can’t login in to any Virgin services.

it’s telling me my username or password is incorrect. Not been able to receive or send emails for nearly 24 hours. 
can’t get through to an actual person. Can anybody ACTUALLY help and explain what is going on?

Ive had an account for over 20 years and this is a new problem for me

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t login to my Virgin media

@karmic1 wrote:

Ive had an account for over 20 years and this is a new problem for me

Because you say you "can’t login in to any Virgin services"  I am going to assume that you are trying to sign in via the VM website either to your  My Virgin Media Account  or directly into the your  VM Webmail Account .

However, if you getting the error message that there is a Username/Password issue when you try to access  your emails via an email app or client I would suggest  you try signing in to your email account directly here VM Webmail Account to check whether the problem is with your email app or with the VM account itself.

Post back if you can sign in to Webmail and the problem is just when you use an email app or client to pick up your emails.

So, assuming that you cannot sign into your VM Webmail or your 'My Virgin Media" Accounts:

In your last forum post back in September last year you did say "im afraid you’ve lost me as a long term customer, which is a shame, but I’ll be going next month" so I do have to ask if you are still a VM Broadband customer.

If you are still a VM broadband customer then one of the VM Forum Team (VM employees) can take a look at what's going on for you. They should pick up your post in the next day or so and will take your details securely by the forum private message (PM) facility

In the meantime you could try following  the advice in the section 'I've forgotten my password' from this VM helpsheet.    https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password to see if resetting the password allows you to regain access to the account.

However, if you are no longer a paying VM broadband customer it is very likely that the email account has been deleted. When you close your broadband contract any VM email accounts linked to it are liable to be deleted after a further 90 days. 

Unfortunately,if you no longer have a VM Broadband account there is nothing the VM staff can do to help.

Hopefully you decided to stay with VM  and it can all be resolved.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos