HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log in to my virgin.net account

This?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/ntl/td-p/4518617

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
ana_p
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wished it was that simple!

1. My credentials are not recognised, even though I haven't changed a thing about them for 20 years

2. On getting though to the customer service after trying for the umpteenth time, they could offer no resolution to my case - they were out of their depth.

3. I was offered to contact 07533 051809, only to realise that this is an automated service that takes you in circles and you do not ever get to speak to a "human" as they call it. After 7 days of trying to get through I gave up.

4. this seems to be a non-technical problem, but Virginmedia's decision to simply cut away "orphaned" virgin.net accounts, without offering any viable resolution.

I challenge any of you tech-genius people to resolve this!  

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ana_p,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you still haven't been able to get into your virgin.net email account, I will be happy to help reset this for you.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos