Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t get in coming or outgoing e mails on an IPad 6 off my NTL account.

Similar to others my IPad is unable to pick up my incoming e mails or send out going. Fault message unable to connect to server. Tried Pop 3 imap and various suggestions re changing servers etc to no avail. Also been over an hour waiting for an answer on 789 to Virgin only to be cut off mid conversation. Now on hold listening to inane music again. Bizarrely I can get the e mails off the website no issues.

extremely poor service.

any advice out there ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t get in coming or outgoing e mails on an IPad 6 off my NTL account.

Hello

With regards to getting this sorted, there is a way you can contact our team other than the Live chat or call route.
I'd suggest the best thing to do would be to contact the team via the text message service.
Their contact number is 07533051809.
The team will then be back in touch!
I hope this helps

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amy,
Please try these instructions to set up your email account on the iPad which should work: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-how-to-update-email-settings

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Amy185783 wrote:

Similar to others my IPad is unable to pick up my incoming e mails or send out going. Fault message unable to connect to server. Tried Pop 3 imap and various suggestions re changing servers etc to no avail. Also been over an hour waiting for an answer on 789 to Virgin only to be cut off mid conversation. Now on hold listening to inane music again. Bizarrely I can get the e mails off the website no issues.

extremely poor service.

any advice out there ?

I think it is worth adding that 789 is the number for Virgin Mobile support.  In normal circumstances the number for VM broadband queries, including email, is 150 from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111

Given that you have been calling the Virgin Mobile number, can you confirm that you are also a current VM broadband customer and that the nltlworld email address concerned is correctly linked to your current broadband account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks