Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access webmail or Windows Mail app

cyclops365
On our wavelength

Hi all. 

When using this link 

Sign in - (virginmedia.com) 

I can't access my webmail. I just get a window saying "Connection error. This service is not available right now." with a click button to "Retry" (which is pointless). 

I've tried resetting my password three times as I've seen on previous posts. 

The odd thing is, I can still get my email on my iPhone's Mail app. 

Can someone please help as it's very frustrating. 

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cyclops 👋

Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties accessing webmail. 

Can we just check if you have tried clearing cookies and cache on the page before trying to refresh it again?

Are you connected via broadband (Wi-Fi or Ethernet) or are you using a mobile data connection? if you can also try to connect using both if possible as this may help us rule some things out for troubleshooting. 

Thanks for your patience whilst we try to help get things sorted! 

All the best. 🌞

Molly

Yep I’ve done the clearing cookies and cache  Molly. I’m on wired connection direct to my router. 

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know!

Have you also tried using an alternative browser or device?

If you access via the My Virgin Media app 👉 virg.in/myVM you can also try accessing webmail from there. 

Let us know how you get on! 

Molly

No it still doesn't work.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming. 

As a test, can you please use a mobile device to attempt to access the mailbox whilst on mobile data?

Nat

Yes it works on the mobile using the virg.in link above. But the same link doesn't get me anywhere on the PC apart from the Connection error I've been getting. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you and is that while your phone is connected via WiFi or mobile data please? 
Thanks, 

Nat