cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access verification email

George1901
Joining in

Hi,

I accidentally put .com on the end of my email instead of .ac.uk so I can't access the verification email to set up my account for my new board band 

Is there a way for my to get the verification email sent to the right email address 

thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @George1901 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you on the team. 

I am so sorry that you have faced is issue when signing up but no problem, we will be more than happy to look into this with you via a Private Message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

George1901
Joining in

Hi, I accidentally put a wrong email in when setting up my account so I can't receive the verification email. Also I can't create a new account as the account number I was given is already paired with the incorrect one.

How can I fix this ?

cheers 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi George1901 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to receive the verification email due to an incorrect input. I can see you're currently in a private message conversation with one of my colleagues, so to prevent duplicated work and delays, it would be best to keep in contact regarding this issue there.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ