Menu
davef53
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can’t access my virgin media account email or mobile account

I have apparently forgotten my password to my main account email and mobile phone accounts. I hit a brick wall at the final verification stage as the system does not recognise my name account number and last bill details and on my mobile phone account it doesn’t recognise my phone number and name. I can’t see my bills and only have email access on my phone. I am now seeing lots of spam emails appearing and can not reset my password. I have contacted virgin media and was asked why I have forgotten my passwords. I said I hadn’t and then asked why virgin media could not recognise my name and billing details as part of the verification process. The adviser looked at two recent bills and I inputted both details and neither was recognised. After 45 minutes on the call The advisor would not provide further help and actively encouraged me to stop paying my bills when I threatened to do so. I have seen that other people have received assistance to sort this problem out . My mobile is the most annoying as I only set up the account last month

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t access my virgin media account email or mobile account

Hi davef53

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the online account issue.

Will PM now to get this resolved

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos