Menu
Tonic123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't access my email - please help

I haven't been able to access my blueyonder email for the last 3 days - I have spent the last two days on chat and trying to get through on the phone....... Chat have reset my password twice - and then closed the chat so I can't go back when it doesn't work (even though they said they would keep chat open) - it is incredibly frustrating. I am hoping you will be more helpful - the message i get is 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access my email - please help

Hello Tonic,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, we are aware of this issue and are helping people like yourself get back into their emails. I need to go into a PM with you so I'll send this now.

Speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access my email - please help

Hi Tonic123,

I'm so glad we got this issue sorted for you in record time 🙂

Please come back to us if you have any other issues in future, but create a new post for every new problem. 

Thanks so much for your patience!

Kindest regards,

Megan_L