Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't access email.

Hi,

I've somehow been locked out of my email account. Whenever I try to log in I'm being told my password is wrong when I know it isnt. I've even tried to change my password, but when I tried to enter my mother's maiden name, that was apparently wrong too. I've already spoken to CS and didn't get anywhere. Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access email.

Hi liverpool4240,

Thanks for posting on the community regarding your email issue. I'm sorry to hear you've been having a few problems signing into your account.

Can I just check that you're using our webmail to sign into your emails, rather than using a third party client such as Outlook mail or IOS mail? If you aren't using our webmail, I would ask that you use it and see if you have any problems from there.

I would also just like to make clear that your security answer will be case sensitive, so if you are entering your answer differently in terms of upper and lower case letters, I'd ask to just double check that.

If you're still stuck from there, I'll be more than happy to send you over a PM and look into resetting your password for you from there.

Beth

0 Kudos