Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Can't Sign In To Email Account

Hi - tried several times to sign into webmail today but system keeps stating I'm entering wrong email address or password and won't let me in. Definitely using the correct details - unable to access service status or My Virgin Media as well. Everything worked fine yesterday so a bit unsure what the problem could be. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Sign In To Email Account

I have the same issue. Keep being told by Virgin there are no issues, or they give me links to log into Virgin Media. But how can I do that when my account details aren’t even recognised?

seriously concerned I’ve been hacked, but getting no help from VM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Still no joy accessing my blueyonder account. Tried the change password route and system won't allow it as does not recognise my security details. Like others on here I'm concerned I may have been hacked. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I can't sign in either, getting the same message saying my password is incorrect, when it isn't.

Hopefully it's just a wider issue that has not been picked up by VM yet!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Just to follow up, I am also unable to sign into my main Virgin account either, getting the same 'username or password incorrect'.

I have cleared cache/cookies but it has not helped.

I was informed that my details were included in the recent data breach. Is it possibly related to this? Have Virgin reset our passwords and emailed us to advise via the email address we can no longer access (wouldn't surprise me with Virgin)?

Was anyone else's details involved in the recent data breach?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Further update, I have reset my password and have access again. No idea why I needed to do that but it worked.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Tried resetting password but system not recognising my details and won't allow me to go any further - well and truly snookered! My partner is able to access her virginmedia mailbox (secondary account), but my blueyonder mailbox (primary account) remains inaccessible.

Hopefully a member of the Forum Team will see this and help me to resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Just to update other blueyonder account holders who may be affected similarly, VM call centre confirmed there is a fault with blueyonder sign in which is being attended to. No estimated fix time but hopefully sorted within 24 hours. Advised to sit tight and not change anything.

Hope that helps you out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Jd3 wrote:

Just to update other blueyonder account holders who may be affected similarly, VM call centre confirmed there is a fault with blueyonder sign in which is being attended to. No estimated fix time but hopefully sorted within 24 hours. Advised to sit tight and not change anything.

Hope that helps you out.

Did they give you a Fault Reference number?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am having the same issues can’t log in to my account and I have a Blueyonder email all gone down.  Is this all connected email and the log in to account issue??

thanks any help would be reassuring 

0 Kudos