Menu
Robbie34
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't Log In To My Account

I have tried to log in to my email but my credentials are not recognised.  I have phone, broadband and mobile. and my log in details are the same for my mobile account as well as my broadband and phone.  I can log in for my mobile, but when I try my email account it is not recognised.   

When I tried to reset my details with my account reference, area and last bill, these were not recognised.  How do I sort this out?

We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again.  This is the message when I try to log in to my email and broadband account.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Log In To My Account

Good Morning @Robbie34 

Welcome to the forums, thank you for taking the time to reach out. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with logging into your account. 

Just to confirm, are you having issues logging on to your mobile account? If so is this both via the app and the web page? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Robbie34
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have sorted it out.  I had to speak to the technical team.  I could log into my mobile account but not my email or telephone account.  The agent reset my password and I went on from there.  No idea why it would not accept my credentials as they had been the same since I started with Telewest .  My details remained the same when I moved my mobile to Virgin.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me, 

I am glad to hear that you have managed to get this resolved. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos